Since 2008, the patented Shingle Hog has been used by thousands of roofing contractors to tear off shingles faster cheaper and easier than by hand. Using the same air compressor they use for their nail gun, the tool typically tears off 15 to 18 square per hour. Designed to be used on any roof that the can be safely walked on, The Hog can be used on single layer or multi layer roofs. This durable tool is backed up by a one-year warranty. The savings in time create a fast pay back and as one roofer put it, "I feel so much better at the end of the day; I wish someone had created it 30 years ago."
The Shingle Hog
- Removes shingles 70% - 90% faster than by hand
- Makes roofer more cost competitive (shingle removal is faster and cheaper)
- Helps complete more roofs in the same amount of time
- Can use a smaller crew to complete the same number of roofs
- Will reduce worker's compensation insurance premiums
- Amazing on those difficult, time-consumig, back-breaking, multi-layer roofs.
- Reduces the pain of manually removing shingles
- Fast payback (typically 2-3 roofs)
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Hog takes a new worker and immediately turns him into a seasoned tear-off guy.
Three layers coming off of a 3/4 boards and the Shingle Hog tackled the job, all three layers at once! Unbelievable!
The best I’ve done was 23 squares in 20 minutes. The Shingle Hog has me thinking about only doing tear-offs.
The Hog tore all 5 layers off an old chicken coop. Incredible!
I rented a Shingle Hog and was completely amazed! It saved my hands and my back. Thank you Shingle Hog!
The roof I was removing had 2 layers, one nailed and the other stapled. I can’t believe how well the Shingle Hog worked and with very little energy spent.
I cannot imagine doing a roof without the Shingle Hog!
It replaced two tear-off guys, making jobs more profitable.
Don't know what I'd do without it - I love it man!!!
In a smaller rural town, I doubled my money in 6 months through rentals.
I do a typical ranch in one day instead of two.